[MD] e: Reading & Comprehension

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Tue May 11 07:04:51 PDT 2010

Arlo,

I don't see it as belonging to "the West".  Maybe in the West  many
more intellectual patterns have became cancerous and dominant.

"All one has to do"?  Right!  I'm not so stupid to fall for that kind of
trickery.  Must you resort to such nonsense.

If you do not like the intellectual level being an advancement over
the social level, maybe you do not agree with the idea of evolution?

Marsha