[MD] Know-how

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:28:40 PDT 2010

dave,

How about instead of a bucket (which gets pretty heavy to lift and carry) we
use our heads like a sieve?  (I've been oft accused of this).  We poke our
sieve into the river and extract flotsam according to the capacity of our
sieve.

bucket is sq, sieve is closer to DQ because it also flows.

John the sieve