[MD] Painting

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Thu May 13 10:39:40 PDT 2010

Frank, or is it Kurtz?

I painted the gypsy's head, in profile, and I am
very pleased.  I left the strings for another day.
I know how that guitar feels in her arms.  I can
feel the strings, I can feel the back of the guitar
against her breasts and feel the notes touch her
heart.  The feel of fingers pressing behind the frets.
There's memory there that has nothing to do with
concepts but is sensual and fills me with emotion.
And it is Good!!!  I love to paint, but I loved far more
my time with my guitar.

Marsha

p.s.  Mozart is not dead, he lives on through his
music which is still, in every way, fresh and beautiful,
and remains breathtaking no matter how many times
I listen.  There is no boredom with Mozart.