[MD] Andre's dutch name

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:22:20 PDT 2010

Adrie to Andre:

Well , sorry ,but given your name  ,i was assuming that you were a native dutch,
residing in England, my misconception of course but is was generating results!
Thx to Dan's response.

Andre:
Hi Adrie and Dan, I am native dutch and after a 20 year stint in Australia I now reside in China from where I will, in a few months' time, return to Amsterdam.

Yes, Dan's response revealed something I didn't know. Very interesting.Obviates the question:
where's your dutch connection Dan? (if any).