[MD] Know-how - an aside

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri May 14 00:28:18 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,

Since I still cannot find the words I'm looking for, I think I'll speak the words I have.  This is a beautiful post.  The quotes from ZMM are still as beautiful as I first remembered them. They are equal to my experience with the guitar and or listening to Mozart's Sinfonia Concertante.  When I was hopelessly lost somewhere between Philosophy East and Philosophy West, they were the ecstatic joy of finding a way home.  And reading these quotes this morning made my heart quicken.

Thank you.

Marsha