[MD] Loud applause and cheers!

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon May 17 11:14:14 PDT 2010

The MOQ at Oxford:

I picked up the dvd and, of course, watched it immediately.

Dave you did a fine job.  You are good looking, charming, relaxed and professional.
And you know the MoQ and love it as much as I do.  Good job!

---

Mr. Pirsig, I hope Wendy, Nell and Lilli will pardon me for saying:  I love you!!!  It is
so wonderful to hear you talk of your journey, ZMM and LILA.  The interviews add
beauty, warmth and personal touch.  I have read ZMM nine times, LILA six times,
and spent much of the last six years thinking about Quality, but seeing the twinkle
in your eyes and hearing and feeling the depth in your explanation is a gift.  The
Quality you teach has added so much happiness to my life.   Thank you.
p.s. Your granddaughter is beautiful!

---

Anthony, you've made another excellent dvd.  It is a wonderful treasure you've
made for us, and for all time.  I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Many, many thanks Ant!!!

Love,
   Marsha