[MD] the good

X Acto xacto at rocketmail.com
Mon May 17 19:13:51 PDT 2010

Hey Ian,
That may be, but fortune was with us, and when fortuidus, you have a hell of alot of fun
with the family. Met alot of nice folks, spent alot of quality time with the family, rode lots
of rollercoasters and rides, saw parades and fireworks, crowds were minimal, weather
maximum and lots of cool stuff. we timed everything perfectly, worked as a team and
had a dream vacation.

Fuk it
the head boat was cool

so sue me