[MD] Teach your Children Good

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Tue May 18 05:24:40 PDT 2010

The right belief to teach them is belief in themselves and belief in the
power of the open mind.  We are all children of Quality.  Do we not know it
when we see it?  Dogma is like putting blinders on a horse so that they
cannot see side to side.  Teach them instead to see in all directions.

We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created of Quality.
Even Lila.

Mary

On Behalf Of John Carl