[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Steven Peterson peterson.steve at gmail.com
Tue May 18 06:14:05 PDT 2010

Hi Frank,

Steve:
Frank, you are some kinda genius. How did you come to understand
Pirsig so well? What is your story?

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Frank Booth <frankbooth66 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Steve yer fumblin' around with too many exotic con-cepts. Plain English and cut it out with all the horse crackers.

Steve:
I was exaggerating about "genius" though you do seem to have a food
grasp of Pirsig. I really am interested in hearing your story. (Maybe
the conspiracy theorists are right. What makes me a little suspicious
is that newbies don't tend to get the MOQ right off the bat as well as
you do. I sure didn't.)

Best,
Steve