[MD] Know-how - an aside

plattholden at gmail.com plattholden at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:09:25 PDT 2010

Hi Marsha, all:

Two great individual thinkers, same conclusion::

"I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be
sure of changing is oneself."-Aldous Huxley

"The place to improve the world is first in one´s own heart and head and hands,
and then work outward from there." -Robert Pirsig

Or, as Pirsig also wrote:

"A tribe can change its values only person by person and someone has to be
first."

Without the courage of individual's responding to DQ (think brujo), humanity
would still be living in caves, suffering under the crushing repression of
social conformity (think government control of the internet).

Platt