[MD] How to Understand the MOQ

Frank Booth frankbooth66 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 18:59:15 PDT 2010

[Steve]
Will the MOQ ever gain a popular static latch? It seems very doubtful
to me, ..

Wiki: The book sold over 4 million copies in twenty-seven languages and was
described by the press as "the most widely read philosophy book, ever. ...

[Frank]
Do you suppose they're all just reading about motorcycles and stuff ...