[MD] How to Understand the MOQ

skutvik at online.no skutvik at online.no
Thu May 20 00:55:18 PDT 2010

Hi Steve

19 May. you wrote your witty steps and immediately there were these
even wittier ones who added their points. However seriously,  this is
what you get for not accepting the SOL interpretation that makes the
MOQ internally consistent and unassailable, it hasn't wavered or been
knocked down, can't be.

>From your step Step 10:

    "Criticizing the academic establishment for not being open to
    the MOQ."

the "MOQ-an-intellectual pattern" is the hidden parameter that makes
for all confusion and frustration. Q-Intellect is academy itself and trying
to press the MOQ inside one of its sub-levels is like trying to wrap up
an article in too small a paper. About time you discovered this, but I
don't think it will make any impression, you may disagree with DMB but
you are both tied to the same (MOQ an intellectual pattern) mast and
will go down with that ship.

Bodvar