[MD] knowledge

Steven Peterson peterson.steve at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:34:00 PDT 2010

Hi John,

>> Steve:
>> I was trying to reconcile know-how/know-that with the MOQ, but it was
>> probably a bad idea at the start.

John:
> Not a bad idea at all, if it evolves Quality formulation.  And it did for me at least.

Steve:
What I think was a bad idea was my attempt at equating know-how with
DQ and know-that with intellectual patterns. I still think know-that
is always intellectual while know-how may or may not be intellectual.
So If you are saying that intelligence is any old know-how while
intellect is that specific sort of know-how also called know-that then
we agree.

Best,
Steve