[MD] indivi-dualism

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 14:08:34 PDT 2010

Greetzz, John Carl

The one great common mistake  individuals make, especially Randian
individuals, is valuing the needs of  individualism over and against the
needs the community.

Indivi--dualism?

I like individualism; individualism here , in the old world is however not different from
individualism in the new world. It is a bit difficult to accept for European's to expirience how Americans
claim the real spirit of individualism only for themselves, ..

For me , i see no difference,not in science, not in economical value's,not in statements.
The bill of rights= result of collective thinking.
The founding fathers , a collective.
Travelling to the moon,collective effort.
Even the President , the man, speaks only for and approved by the collective.

Not that i'm a believer in the collective, I am a capital individualist myself.
Kant , was an individualist, Einstein, Pirsig , ..
Thinking of this things , a man in the park sleeping on a bench, drunk , rags,unshaved, without any money
and in total rejection with the collective, by own force or extern force, strictly spoken , is an individualist.

Your American approach is very open, jc, i like to read you mostly.

kind regards , Adrie