[MD] How to Understand the MOQ

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Sat May 22 14:15:43 PDT 2010

>From before...

You know why there are so many churches, don't you?  That is not a question.

What you've constructed has multiple meanings; equally true, equally
correct.  Depending.  All are Quality.  All are Good.

There is no other answer, is there?

But why did you have to say "Good is a noun"?  I don't like that one, sir.

Steve,

The 'highway' to understanding the MoQ is not a straight line; it is a
circle.  It turns back on itself.

Mary

On Behalf Of Steven Peterson