[MD] daffy

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 13:31:15 PDT 2010

Hi gang, Dmb

since you mentioned a lot of Kant, DMB, earlier in your postings ,
i have been reading a lot of Kant during the last days.
I had no idea , that Kant is so complex and difficult to read.
been reading "kritik der reinen vernunft"
came across "dinge an sich" , superb stuff, truly.

thanks for rolling Kant towards us,.. daffy's.

ps, probably of no importance , but i can read Kant in German, because of my German ancestors
and doing my military service in Germany, long time ago.

Regards , Adrie