[MD] Relativism

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon May 24 21:07:27 PDT 2010

Ron, Bo and Mary,

Ron's quote below seems so simple, so profound and so easy to understand
that the only possible reason I can guess for others missing it is the
oldest bugaboo in existence - group task avoidance.

This group doesn't WANT to use the MoQ for its intended purpose of
"dynamically improving and preserving good social patterns" because people
in the group are too attached to their particular pet social patterns.  And
dying to one's attachments involves sacrifice.

It's less painful to argue endlessly.

DQ can be painful.

Deal with it.

John