[MD] Loud applause and cheers!

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 25 18:13:16 PDT 2010

Marsha,

Thank you for your kind words about the Oxford DVD.  Yes, the July 2009 film of Robert Pirsig and his grand daughter Lily, is particularly charming as well as educational!

>It would be wonderful to be able to get (purchase) a transcript of Mr. Pirsig's interview.

I'll look into this,

Best wishes,

Ant

P.S. For anybody else who's bought the Oxford DVD recently, I plan to have all outstanding orders shipped out by this Friday.

Marsha  stated May 17th 2010: