[MD] reflection, ham

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 12:46:17 PDT 2010

Ham, superb post , I agree on all of it, Pirsig , Huxley,and strangely but thrue
also your conclusions and abstractions , problem is this , ik can think of it all in my language
and in this context, but i i want to typ it , the words just don't come.

I agree , especially on Pirsigs huxley insight.
And i furthermore strongly agree on your statement not to pursue to an endless level the DQ/SQ/truth/valuetrain.
because of a reason, of course, not to become nicheproducts in our own niche, trying to explain the workingprinciples
of a color v to a mice, or the layout of a computer to a bacteria,but missing the point entirely that ,  by adding properties,
the original intrinsic properties are in fact , downscaled to a lesser property.

This is where Pirsig Broke free, not allowing to define boundarys for Quality,desintegrating Quality by adding propertys.

MoQ! without definitions.

like your post , Ham!
Adrie