[MD] the sophists

skutvik at online.no skutvik at online.no
Thu May 27 07:46:32 PDT 2010

Hi Andre

On 27 May

Bodvar to dmb:
> You skipped my points that "teaching quality itself" is plain
> impossible (for Heaven's sake DQ is indefinable and hence unteachable)
> except learning about it as the DQ/SQ dualism form, but THAT could
> only be realized after the static hierarchy was completed.

Andre:
> Oh, I have inadvertently attempted this dmb. (Can you make sense of
> this gibberish? I mean 'teaching quality is plain impossible'...
> 'after the static hierarchy was completed'?????)

Good to have you back in your old assholeish style, your attempt at
being polite gave me gooseflesh. I think DMB  is capable of
understanding the blow this is to the "Sophist teaching Quality"  issue.
One can only teach this or that quality "subject", and be a high quality
teacher in conveying this or that, but teaching Quality as such - i.e.
DQ -  can only be done in the form of the the MOQ and the MOQ
could only be conceived from an intellectual level having reached its
SOM stage. If you understand or not is of little interest.

Bodvar