[MD] the sophists

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Fri May 28 02:14:42 PDT 2010

Bodvar to Andre:

Good to have you back in your old assholeish style,...

Andre:
Glad to hear Bodvar.

Bodvar:
I think DMB  is capable of understanding the blow this is to the "Sophist teaching Quality"  issue.

Andre:
Oh, I am sure he will be knocked out Bodvar, he will see the light after being confronted with the past sins of his ways and become an instant Bodvarian but to keep his own ego and pride intact will not admit as much...same as Mr. Pirsig whom you have accused, on more than one occasion to have 'lost heart', to have come within an inch of admitting the revelatory aspects of your SOM/SOL argument but lacked the intestinal fortitude to admit as much as well.As a result he fails to understand his own 2 books.

Bodvar, I am not the first one to suggest this but I think you are deluded. (apologies for being so nice about it).

Take care
Andre