[MD] sourdre Ham)

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 08:19:53 PDT 2010

Greetz, gang , all

Agree on sourdre, Ham.

source(en) =source in French, equal meaning, but pronounced in a different way.
derived from surgere (latin) but agree on to spring forth....."surgere". This matches.

analysing your post ,......late in the evening it suddenly dawned on me, this is a big speaker .
very good abstractions, made me deviating away from the subject , made me think on a phrase.

"What are things in themselves Clarice,...... what are things in their nature?"
These memory events are only triggering my rememberance , if i read a good rhetoric.

as you did some re-editing , (thx) i will slightly alter one of yours.

"Quote Ham, "
These are only speculations on my part, of course, but they seem to make
sense of the empirical fact that life is an individual experience, despite
the need for a primary source to support it.

"Adrie"
Empirical knowledge/acceptance/protokol that life is an individual expierience,
despite the Fact and the need for a primary source to produce and support it.
This counts and is about valid for human life.

Different in the animal kingdom, for example, intermediares between animals and plants.
-corals, ...".primary source to produce and support it",but deviating away on individual expierience.
as corals are colonys of individuals, whereby  what we see is is only the representation of
a  group individuals. leaving out "individual expierience.Or take a man of war for example....

"What are things in themselves , Clarice?"

Feel free to edit of course.

Ps, after retracting some of the earlier older postings, i took a sneak peak, a snapshot on
some conflicting Joe/ham matters, i chose not too take side.

Essencially yours , Adrie.