[MD] Are There Bad Questions?: Rorty

Matt Kundert pirsigaffliction at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 15:02:14 PDT 2010

Ham said:
> There is no such thing as a "bad question", especially in metaphysics.

Matt:
This is why I attempted a very slight explanation and defense of the notion of a "bad question" in philosophical discourse (or at least Rorty's).  Dave thought it quite a pointless thing to do, but given people like Ham, who clearly disagrees with the rhetoric of "bad questions" in philosophy, I thought I might provide something.

I'm sorry you are so very disappointed in me Dave.

Matt