[MD] re bodvar

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 01:52:21 PDT 2010

Hi gang(all)

Greetz, Bodvar, I do not think, really, that Arlo is pushing me around and vice-versa
We are only playing a little bit,expieriencing what one could call,
a secret hidden verification handshake protokol.It is something too difficult to
explain, it dates from long time ago.
Its all about White lodge , Black Lodge, the connection between worlds and a way out.

needless to dig into that.

Start
thinking a little bit for yourself: First of all the MOQ rejects the
subject/object - AKA mind/matter - metaphysics, consequently the
intellectual level has NOT anything to do with SOM's mind, i.e. the
mental compartment where ideas are constructed and reside. This is
the great misconception that Arlo and his like harbor. They claim that
SOM is just one intellectual pattern and the MOQ another, oblivious of
Pirsig having made a great point of the container logic. the MOQ
cannot be contained by a subset of itself!!!.

In the way i see this statement , is is not congruent with my perception.
Moq has left the path of som thinking,outgrowing the limitations som was carrying.
Pirsigs quality-reality-truth model did inherit empirical knowledge and dynamical
value, the subject/object model is incorporated as a lesser property.
The patterns and the levels are there, because they always were.
They cannot be denied.

Greetz , Adrie