[MD] The MoQ & Art

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon May 31 15:01:09 PDT 2010

Mary,

I think you did a wonderful thing.  Having the transcription of this one
portion of the dvd takes nothing away from the personal presentation
and interview with Mr. Pirsig on the dvd.

I think, though, I should have stuck with "having nothing to say" in
my response to John about painting and art.  A review may be in
order.

But I love having in 2009 Mr.Pirsig saying as clearly as possible:
" Quality should be considered as reality itself."

Thank you again for your time and effort.

Marsha