[MD] grmbl

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon May 31 20:57:56 PDT 2010

Platt to Andre:

Thus, your meaning of subjects and objects in "the MOQ
context" is known and believed only by you, me and a handful contributors and
lurkers here, to the rest of the world's detriment such as we are witnessing
today.

Andre:
Thanks for your response Platt,and to just clarify, 'objects' in the MOQ context are inorganic and organic patterns of value and 'subjects' are social and intellectual patterns of value, right?

But this 'known and believed' you are referring to; where has this process taken place? Surely not at the intellectual level since this is SOM...according to SOMe.