[MD] BeTteR-neSs (undefined or otherwise)

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 17:21:30 PDT 2010

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the Tao.  I have a number of different translations, each
provides some insight.  I think such a concept is appropriate to mention
here, as a tag to another path for arriving at the same.  I would also add
that any concept contains the suggestion you put forward, Dynamic Quality is
not alone or special in this sense.  Try approaching any concept at all.  We
simply divide it further an further, without approaching it.

Cheers,
Mark