[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 17:46:58 PDT 2010

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your post.  Often we reply to a segment of what is posted, with
comments.

[Tim]
  Perhaps this is the point.  And perhaps there isn’t much point in a
critical analysis of the underlying intellectual framework for the
terminology.  There is such a thing as ___________ (Quality–morality); we
have access to it; and it is best if you can tune into it rather than trying
to analyze what it was before, and then perhaps trying to predict where it
might be…  If you get off track the intellectual analysis might be
invaluable as a corrective, but the goal of the correction is to get back in
tune, good working order, whatever.  The motorcycle is for riding, the
maintenance is a bonus – a pre-requisite, but a bonus none-the-less.

[Mark]
Yes, I like the way you put that.  Often one can get caught in the logical
muddle, often we question semantics, or what one truly means.  I approach it
as metaphors or analogies which point to deeper understanding.  As such,
Lila is a sign post on a path in the high country.  Such a thing is followed
through our personal understanding.  Such understanding is of course open
for discussion and progression.  As a text, often Lila seems more like a
series of images put to words, to me.  Clarification is of course an
appropriate topic of discussion.  For me, sleeping on it often helps too.

Thanks for the insight.
Mark