[MD] BeTteR-neSs (undefined or otherwise)

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 07:42:41 PDT 2010

Hello everyone

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 9:28 AM,  <plattholden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
> Thanks for the kind remarks. Not only do I highly value your opinion but I
> admire and am grateful for your creating "Lila's Child," a stupendous
> undertaking which, through superior intellect and sheer grit, you brought into
> being. Those of us who benefit from your unique contribution to the evolution
> of the MOQ rarely acknowledge its influence, but it has educated me more than
> any other book I assure you. I have two copies which I refer to often, one
> marked up and other pristine.

Hi Platt

LILA'S CHILD was a labor of love, so I am very pleased that you find
it of value. I too have multiple copies though more and more I prefer
to digitize my mark-ups. And yes, it educated me immensely as well. As
for the superior intellect, I would beg to differ. It taxed me to the
extreme. But I never enjoyed anything as much, intellectually that
is...

But thank you for saying so. I appreciate it more than you know.

> Although politically and in some other respects at odds, we are partners in our
> appreciation of Pirsig's metaphysics and the broadening of understanding it has
> given us. Your efforts in spreading his word will enhance his influence -- a
> gift to the world.  .

Dan:

Yes it has been quite a ride, hasn't it.

Best wishes to you as well,

Dan