[MD] BeTteR-neSs (undefined or otherwise)

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:36:42 PDT 2010

Hi Andre,
Forgive me for being provocative.  My questions and statements are met with
what you write below.  "You don't understand, read more".  That leads me to
understand that you don't understand.  It is quite possible to respond to my
queries without being condescending.  If I do not understand, then set me
straight.  If you are able to do so then you would have, what I consider to
be, a deep understanding.  Yes, I have read the books, and many many more.

Please provide the Tenants of MOQ in short form, for everybody's education.

May I at least ask that?

Thanks,
Mark