[MD] BeTteR-neSs (undefined or otherwise)

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:47:21 PDT 2010

Hi Andre,
I do not have the Ph.D.  If this provides definitions which differentiate
the two, then I would be happy to hear them.  As Ham presents Value, I
equate it to my understanding of Quality.  This understanding has been
formed over, and withstood 35 years of questioning.  May I ask you how long
you have been contemplating Quality?

If there is a well defined concept of Value and Quality which is present in
Anthony's Ph.D. could you please summarize it.  I am more than happy to
abide by accepted definitions.

Often in the field of science two Ph.D.s can be accepted which arrive at
opposing conclusions.  I have presided over the defense of such thesis.
 Both are arrived at through interpretation of the same data.  Perhaps you
do not know this, and believe science to only point in one direction all the
time.  There is a lot of disagreement in the fields of science, this does
not mean that half the scientists are wrong.  They all follow the same
methods.  More often than not, both sides are wrong or incomplete.  Such is
the messy business of science.

Thanks,
Mark