[MD] BeTteR-neSs (undefined or otherwise)

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:58:50 PDT 2010

(quote Stephen Hawking, The Grand Design)

According to quantum physiks,you cannot "just" observe something.
That is , quantum physiks recognizes that to make an observation,
you must interact with the object you are observing.

For instance, to see an object in the traditional sense,we shine a light on
it. Shining a light on a pumpkin will of course have little effect on it.
But shinig even a dim light on a tiny particle-
That is, shooting photons at it-does have an appreciable effect, and
experiments show that it changes the result of an experiment in just the way
that quantum physiks describes.
END-

So, reading your comment on Dan, i have to say, it sounds pretty arrogant to
take a position based upon some home-brew.

reading your interactions with Andre and Dan, i think i can honestly say,
Mark, that i'm under the strong impression that you are
fast cycling, ..are you getting bored with progress?
are you a fast cycler?
I don't really want an answer on this question, i already know it.

greetz, Adrie

The quote is from Hawking, not mine.
i cannot show a particle, nor a photon
re-engineering is a bad habbit.

There is no measurement problem, there is the impossibility to measure
without collapsing the wavefunction,but this is not a problem, there are
many workarounds, i do not have to google anything.

but i'm quit good at it.
watch me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

--