[MD] Knots

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:08:36 PDT 2010

> [dmb]
> If you need to believe certain things in order to maintain your sanity,
> those beliefs will be impervious to criticism. They are too important, too
> central, too crucial in their supporting role. But this supporting role is
> psychological, not intellectual. The intellectual value and validity of such
> beliefs isn't even relevant because that's just not what it's about. This
> explains the frustration I've been complaining about, that's for sure. We've
> been playing two completely different games the whole time and your game
> simply isn't about what's true. It's about mental hygiene.
>
> [Mark]

Hi dmb, I don't know if this was a new post or not.  I see you have
separated psychology and the intellectual.  Do you really know what you are
talking about?  Are you framing the discussion so that only you can
contribute?  You seem to live in this artificial world that is only true to
dmb.  What you say is complete nonsense.  If you want to define your own
world of intellect, be my guest, but you will be king of shit city,
population one.

Read a few books dude.  Your artificial clean defined world is not even
plausible.  Tell me, what is your definition of psychology, and what is your
definition of intellectual?  I'll make your premises seem totally silly.
 Perhaps you shouldn't answer the question, just grab your megaphone and
keep preaching, somebody may listen.  No wonder this forum hasn't got
anywhere. dmb's world.  Put it on sesame street, maybe you'll drum up some
interest, Big Bird.

If you feel this is all a game, that's fine too.  You're IT!  It's what it
seems to be all about.