[MD] [Bulk] Re: Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri Nov 5 00:07:45 PDT 2010

Greetings Tim,

My words are carefully chosen as the appropriate analogy for
my understanding and experience and insight.  It's great that we
may be close in understanding, but not necessary that we be
identical.

I prefer the word 'ultimate' as addressing the furthest reach of my
understanding, which is ever-changing, relative and impermanent.
As far as I am aware, I have no knowledge of anything 'Absolute'.

The word 'flow' works because it matches the the movement of my
thoughts during meditation.  The river analogy, with its eddies &etc.
seems a wonderful analogy.

In turn I might wonder how your phrase "somehow absolutely real"
doesn't put you more in my camp where 'somehow' seems nebulous,
putting the 'absolute' beyond knowing for certain.  Like you may think
it's a rope, not knowing anything about it being an elephant.  ;-)

So if we agree on "ever-changing, interdependent, impermanent,
inorganic, biological, social and intellectual static patterns of value,"
I am pleased.

Marsha