[MD] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Is this the inadequacy of, the,MOQ?

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 04:07:17 PDT 2010

Tim previously:

'I'm fine with intelligence arising of Quality'.

Andre previously:
then I truly do wonder if the books have been read. Mr. Pirsig has made  very clear statements about these things.

Tim now:
what did Mr. Pirsig say? As I recall, quality was the source.

Andre:
I assume that, by using the term 'intelligence', you are referring manipulations/activities/functions at the intellectual level.(I stand corrected of course).
The intellectual level emerged out of the social level which emerged out of the organic level which emerged out of the inorganic level. There is no 'straight' line from 'Quality' (leading)  to 'intelligence'.
Its evolutionary development is the result of countless valuations beginning (for the sake of argument) with experience at the inorganic level.

I also noticed that you use Quality (capitalized) and quality. I am unsure if you did this intentionally. In LILA, Pirsig does this as well but with a meaning: Quality (capitalized) is used interchangeably with Dynamic Quality whilst quality refers to static quality, static patterns of value(ations).This value is 'based on' the harmony they 'produce', the freedom, increased flexibility to be gained, in other words Quality... as in betterness.

But I could be wrong of course. And if I am I gladly hear it.