[MD] Intellectual Level

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:27:37 PDT 2010

Hi Marsha,

I agree, most of my thinking these days is just when I am in this forum.
 This forum is meant to provoke such thinking, in my opinion.  So, to stop
thinking I just take a break from it.

I will look into De Capelle.  I love some of the Dutch and Flemish Masters.
 I can look at Turner all day long, I have some prints.  I used to go to the
Tate  and National Galleries in London to just sit in wonder.

Mark