[MD] Between the Spiritual and the Material

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:14:12 PDT 2010

Hi Horse,

Thanks for this.  Some of us were part of that new awareness they reference.
 They were post hippie movements so to speak.  Blending the science with the
spiritual.  I have resorted to an attempt at balance between the polar
dictates.  Often a hard thing to do.  Encapsulating the spiritual with
reason may be a misleading path.  The article sounds very reasonable.

Glad to see Pirsig getting his due once again.  He was at the top of the
charts at one time.

Cheers,
Mark