[MD] BioCentrism: Was Zeno correct?

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sat Nov 6 04:57:06 PDT 2010

Andre,

Now it's In the beginning (and straight from his bucket) is the word of Andre...

I find quantum physics very interesting.  At the moment it is in a state of
confusion and paradox. For me it is too early to place money on a front-runner,
and that would include Stephen Hawking no matter how many times he is
quoted on robertpirsig.org.

Marsha