[MD] A Different Approach - Networks and Stacks

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Sun Nov 7 03:07:10 PST 2010

  Hi Mark

As I was reading your post what popped into my head as I was trying to
visualise what you were saying was a sort of network representation (I
have a thing about DQ/SQ and the network approach!) with nodes as
quality events and their separation as the arcs (vectors) between them.
My visualisation was sort of multi-dimensional in order to accommodate
the different forms of SQ (Inorg/Org/Soc/Int) and the way in which the
levels emerge but against a background (container?) of DQ. So the
combination is all-encompassing Quality.
Also, given a multi-dimensional approach this might also accommodate
Magnus's Stacks idea with a network (nodes and vectors/arcs) based
visualisation.
Does this add anything to what you're describing?

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa