[MD] BioCentrism: Was Zeno correct?

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sun Nov 7 08:00:46 PST 2010

Adrie,

In the BioCentrism article, time and space are claimed to be tools
of the mind.  That is hardly labeling them Absolute Truth, but maybe
you didn't read the article.  And please save the use of an 'argument
by authority' for someone else, for I am skeptical of scientific dogma,
its scientific materialism base and the public-relation propaganda of
its superstars.  Most of Hawking's theories are not yet testable, which
put them in the category of speculation.

You want a good laugh.  Watch 'Into the Universe with Stephen
Hawking:  Episode 1 - Aliens'.  What a pathetic, animated joke!

Marsha

___