[MD] BioCentrism: Was Zeno correct?

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sun Nov 7 10:14:05 PST 2010

Adrie,

Now I am suppose to accept a quote submerged within a Discover
article to represent Hawking's full theory, and refutation of what?

What explanation and evidence do you use to identify a theory such
as Robert Lanza's as occult?   What authority do you offer to make a
judgement that I have committed anti-Moq behavior by posting this
article?  "Backpeddling to the caves?"   That is nothing more than
your weak, feckless opinion.

The point of my stating "tools of the mind" was that there was no
assigning anything as Absolute Truth which was your accusation.
A TOE was not your issue, but assigning Absolute Truth was your
issue.

An untestable 'hypothetical model' to me is speculation.  Science is
suppose to produce theories that can be tested.   And linking Hawking
with RMP on an issue which was besides your original point (Absolute
Truth) is another attempt at sleazy argumentation.

Marsha

___