[MD] BioCentrism: Was Zeno correct?

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:14:43 PST 2010

Zam, Page 219
quote
"The followers of Heraclitus insisted the immortal priciple
was change and motion.
But Parmenides'disciple, Zeno,proved trough a series of
paradoxes that any perception of motion and change is illusory.
Reality had to be motionless."end.

------------------------------
---nothing changed

comment, already here in zam Pirsig recognised that Zeno
made a capital mistake.
reality cannot be motionless.

from this moment on, Pirsig will fight this static interpretation
in all of his following work.

What was Zeno's mistake? well this,
"proved trough a series of paradoxes that any perception...etc"

The error is a false observation from Zeno,a contaminated one,
and Pirsig recognised it.

He is dealing with it in the quote from the moq and time
i presented,

But in the metaphysiks of Quality itself he is shredding this to

pieces totally.

We have to pay attention , Mark, there are no unimportant details.
"Attention", the bird says..

--
parser