[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:32:02 PST 2010

Hi Adrie,
Why do you agree with Adrie that dynamic quality should be free of concepts?
 To begin with, we are saying it is dynamic.  This is a concept.  Why should
this be the limit as to where we can go?  Rational thought requires inquiry.
 I do not believe that either you or Dan have read the subtitle to either
ZMM or Lila.

This is no game, and I am sorry that you feel that games are what the forum
is all about.  This is real life, this is questioning the introduction of
Theism into Quality.  I think you know that Adrie.  It is not that
complicated.

You can call me Judas, or whatever you want, such tactics only show the
weakness of your argument.  All I am asking for is some rational thought,
not emotional hubris.

Thanks in advance for your response,
Mark