[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:43:39 PST 2010

Hi Marsha.
Nice.  I don't know if I told you but my father is a big Wagner enthusiast.
 He and my mom used to travel around to see the ring.  Spent time at the
festival in Germany, loved the Seattle productions.  The way he spoke of it,
it would have been fun to be around such obsessed people.  Better than the
Burning Man Festival.  Personally, I have a hard time with some, maybe my
upbringing having been forced to opera a number of times.  Got to see
elephants in Aida in Rome, however.  That was fun.  Also saw them indoors at
Earl's Court in London in my adulthood.  I use Wagner as background,
especially Wagner Without Words that you mentioned several years ago.

I seem to go more for the rhythm and repetition, some post rock and whatever
else comes out of the all inclusive category of rock and roll.  Check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngjoav9BlPE

By Yndi Halda.  They only put out 4 songs, but all are good for relaxing and
getting exuberant.  Be patient for the first 2:20 minutes, it will grow,
kind of like Krishnamurti.  Not for listening to all the time though.

Mark