[MD] [Bulk] Re: a nursery rhyme

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 07:04:02 PST 2010

Adrie,

I have finished watching every video, starring Stephen Hawking, that is
available on NetFlix, and those newly available programs through AppleTV.
I'm not impressed.

Marsha

Probably this works in two directions?
joking....

hhmm, among the top 10 in theoretical physiks, Hawking is not the
nr1.
This one is
http://www.sns.ias.edu/~witten/

It is provable that a big amount of his work, is starting off on Hawking's
calculations, and is in his origine derived from the settings Hawking
projected.

This is the number two
http://public.lanl.gov/whz/

Zurek is the leading Los Alamos-geek, incredibly briljant.
This is one of Hawking's partners in crime.

-As well in Witten's work, Hawking's and especially Zurek, i can find
shitloads of conguence in so many fields, very important exact matching
points
for what is projected in Zam, and in LILA.
Pirsig 25 years ahead of this guys...Y/N?

Its not a give away, still working on it.
Probably i will need some advice from Mr Buchanan to frame this duck.

greetzz, Adrie
Burps! beer!

--
parser