[MD] contemplation

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Nov 10 12:58:34 PST 2010

Hi Mark,

I accept a house of cards.  It's not this, not that; and not other.  I, too, make
an effort to communicate but at the end of the day it's none of the words I've
used.  I can only laugh at my attempts.  I don't understand those who will not
teach and will not learn.  Are they afraid to say something wrong?  I learned
a great lesson when I boxed myself in a corner.  Stuck.  No exit.  Trapped.
I had to let go, and realize I was wrong.  What is it that Mary says: The most
important thing you will ever make is a realization.

Cheers to you,
Marsha