[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:53:54 PST 2010

Hi Tim,
In terms of your faithful-I.  Sometimes I think that the faithful I is
imaged through other.  That is another person.  You see this person and you
think that is like me.  At that point you look at yourself from that
perspective.  This could be considered self awareness in an objective way.
 Now, if there were no other, hard to imagine I know, the view of one would
only be outward, not inward.  The experience would be one of interaction but
without a subject.  Just a weird thought.

Sorry to intrude.  I am enjoying your conversation with A.

Mark