[MD] Betternes - 4 levels of!

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:54:45 PST 2010

Hi David,only meant as an aside, in reflection of these last sentence,eating
the menu,.....

Eating the cutlery, the dishes,the paintings on the wall,the decoration all
around,
about all exept for the work that is presented,the work that needs to be
done,
the progress that needs to be made,the mechanisms that are awaiting to
be unveiled,......

They are only willing to climb the mountain if an when you are prepared to
make
promesses in advance, that you will allow them to freely shit on the slopes
during the journey to the summit, and when arrived there the bible will hit
the summit first.
So there is no place at the summit for Quality, or the books , or the
philosophers.

So , in the mean time, eating the cutlery, etc ,....and we are off again, in
the madman's recital.
The static pattern of recurrence as a substituated erzatz-quality.

Greetzz, Adrie(10 kb)

--
parser