[MD] Plains Talk and Pragmatism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:24:42 PST 2010

Hi John,
Yes, this thing.  It could be interpreted psychologically as the need to
form a conceptual framework that others agree with.  Of course there are
those that will not agree with it.  The more real we make it, the more we
need to defend it because it becomes a defense of one's sanity and purpose.
 I would agree, let's discuss the Quality of MOQ rather than talking about
the un-Quality of other things.  Some of these things have stood the test of
time.  MOQ needs to make that same attempt before it can be compared.
Sorry, not in this lifetime guys.  Perhaps MOQ will be a very big problem
to.  Scenes of 1984 come to mind.

Mark