[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:17:07 PST 2010

Hi Adrie,
Just a quote below that you mind find interesting...

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 9:38 AM, ADRIE KINTZIGER <parser666 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I agree that Dmb is capable of running uphill devastating fast, but i also
> agree with myself, that he is really trying to take us along with him.
>
> However, if someone chooses not to run at all, he will be left behind in
> the
> end.
>

> [Mark]
This brought to mind some lyrics from Kate Bush, a philosophical singer.
 The song is Running up That Hill.  Interpret it however you wish.

Cheers,
Mark

It doesn't hurt me.
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know, know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?
You, It's you and me.

And if I only could,
I'd make a deal with God,
And I'd get him to swap our places,